Tuesday 1 February 2011

Web page for my artist:

As part of advertising my artist, Violet Rowe, I have decided to also make a web homepage that many current music artists in the music industry have. I will research other artist homepages such as "Kesha", "Ellie Goulding" and "Olly Murs" that are linked to the genre of pop as this is the genre that Violet Rowe's music is.



When researching the different web pages, I will make sure that I use typical conventions of what is expected on a web page and implement these into my own web page to make sure that it is effective. Conventions will be -

- The artists name situated at the very top of the web page

- A menu at the top that crosses the page for easy access of the site

- Advertising music awards and social networking sites

- Previews of the different sections of the site for the audience to be engaged

No comments:

Post a Comment