Monday 6 December 2010

Lip syncing evaluation:




I personally found the lip - syncing task challenging as I have never used the program before nor done a group film task before. The group came across a few problems throughout the exercise such as technical difficulties. As this is the first time i have done editing for a piece of film, i found it challenging at first, but i soon learnt the different features of the editing process and completed the task. However, these problems were solved and we were able to successfully complete the exercise. I now know that when it comes to the real music video, I will thoroughly make sure that I understand how to effectively use the program. It made me understand and learn how important it is to plan to make sure that when it comes to filming for my real music video, I will know exactly what shots and where to film which is something that i feel i did not do for the lip syncing activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment