Wednesday 6 October 2010

Introduction of Music Video:

To promote my music video, I will have to accomplish a list of criteria to successfully produce a music video. I shall achieve this through the use of the mise en scene, camera work and the message that the genre and song of my choice is trying to portray, aiming at the demography and psychography of the audience.

The process of researching and producing the video will be lengthy as I will need to pick firstly whether my music video will be original or conventional of typical conventions and codes of other music videos in the music industry.

I will then use a mixture of storyboards with the people I intend on working with with storyboards and frames of how the video will be sequenced. Planning in this way will allow me to ask questions such as "What camera shot will give the most effectivness in this part?" and "Is the setting of this section suitable?" which are all important factors that need to be considered.

I will also research and evaluate other proffessional music videos created by real artists in the music industry. Through anlysing them, I will see how they conjure the effectivness of the message they are trying to put forward through the collaboration of the mise en scene to camera angles to acheive the correct codes and connotations of my song and genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment