Saturday 29 January 2011

Reflection on process of making artwork:

I am currently still piecing together my final album cover idea. I feel that out of my other ideas, this is the most effective as it conveys the pop genre well.

Whilst creating this album cover, I found that the program "Photoshop" had its difficulties at times. I have found it hard to work my way around and to understand how to use it effectively such as making the two layers for the colour/black and white effect of the image of the artist. Apart from that, I have found it interesting and fulfilling in being able to create a good album cover.

However, i did not expect that making an album cover would not take so much time and effort. It has taken me lots of time to take the images, to find suitable locations, to portray the right pose from the artist to making the final piece on Photoshop whilst trying to make a unique style for the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment